6 Things To Love About Baltic Amber
Baltic Amber is an ancient healer with many benefits to the body on many levels. Here we list 6 things you may or may not have known about Baltic Amber and why you may want to consider letting it's warm glow into your life.
1. Pain relief is one of the main reasons people use Amber. Amber has been used to alleviate all types of pain, from mild to severe for millennia. Massaging amber powder or oil into the skin soothes achy bodies. It improves blood circulation and eases muscle pains. Following the influence of Oriental Medicine, Amber oil is used for massage.
2. Succinic Acid which is found in Baltic Amber at 3%-8% is believed to have analgesic properties that take the edge off of pain. The highest content of the acid is found in the Amber cortex, the external layer of the stone.
3. Some think of amber as a powerful cleanser and healer. Related to the solar plexus ( 3rd Chakra) and the astrological signs of Aquarius and Leo amber is believed to help purify body, mind and spirit so you can fulfill your dreams.
4. Unlike other gemstones, Amber warms to the human touch because it is fossilized resin and its unique properties are in complete alignment with the composition of the human body like many plants are.
5. Amber works with the body's own immune system to distribute its power where the body needs the most. Regular use of Baltic Amber products makes the body feel young again.
6. Amber is has always been associated with protecting, healing, defending, and purifying and it became a sacred stone or amulet for those who traveled the seas. Amber is a symbol of good fortune health and prosperity. Keeping it in your environment is sure to keep the good vibes flowing in your life.
For more information on healing with amber download the Amber Queen Beauty Guide here
Subscribe to Blog feed using https://www.theamberqueen.com/blogs/news/6-things-to-love-about-baltic-amber